- The exhibition is open to trade and business visitors only.
- The general public and minors below the age of 18 will not be permitted entry.
- Admission is free by ticket and business card registration.
- All visitors must be properly attired, e.g. those in shorts and slippers will be refused entry into the exhibition halls.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry without being required to give reasons.
- Please wear uniform, permitted entry on Saturday only and always contact the organiser before 31 August 2020